Friday, August 13, 2010

Still in San Diego


This morning before work, I ran 5.5 miles and dropped 2 seconds off my time. It was a tough run though. My legs were sore and I was feeling tired from having a little sinus issue (since I got to CA).

Since I've been in San Diego, I've had to run some creative routes because of where I am. I basically run on intermittent sidewalks, parking lots, around the mall, and around my hotel's parking lot to get the miles in. I thought for sure the hotel I'm staying at had a fitness center, but I was probably thinking of another hotel for one of my other trips. I have five hotel reservations for various upcoming trips to keep straight! Thank goodness for e-mail folders!

I would love to run another 10-miler before I head back home, but I don't think I'll have the time. I can't run tomorrow or Sunday because of my work schedule. I'm going to run another 5-miler on Monday before heading back to Anaheim. Then, on Tuesday, I'm going with my family to Universal Studios Hollywood. I've never been there, so it'll be interesting to compare and contrast it with Florida. Next Wednesday I head home. I can't wait to get back to some hot weather! The nights here have been freezing! So I'll have to wait until next Thursday for another run, which totally sucks. But it happens. At least I can say that I ran throughout my trip and not feel guilty for blowing it off, which is what I usually do when I'm on a business trip.

Anyway, I have an early day tomorrow!

Deedah

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Deedah's Cupcakes & Fitness 2.0! Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice