Monday, August 9, 2010

Exhaustion


I took a rest day yesterday because I wanted to give my legs a break after my 10-MILE run (I'm still stoked about that!). This morning, I ran 4 miles. I'm right on track with my Half-Marathon training, despite my recent travels!

Tomorrow, I'm leaving for San Diego for my conference. I'm REALLY looking forward to sleeping on a bed again. My entire body is exhausted from the stupid couch and running. It will be so nice to lie down on a nice mattress without my feet dangling off!

Right now, it's 7 pm PST, which is 10 pm EST. I haven't quite adjusted to the time because I've been sleeping late and waking up very early. I had to get up at 5 am this morning to take a conference call from back east, where it was 8 am for the person I was talking to. I have to do the same tomorrow morning before I leave for San Diego. I am so tired, both mentally and physically, so tomorrow, I'm going to forgo a run and let my legs and lower back rest. I'll probably just walk over to the shopping center across the street and get a nice hazelnut coffee at Corner Bakery. I love that stuff.

Anyway, before I start writing incoherently, I'll bid you goodnight. I need a vacation! What I wouldn't give for another week of R&R in Orlando!

Deedah

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Deedah's Cupcakes & Fitness 2.0! Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice