Thursday, August 5, 2010

On the Road Yet Again!


At 3:45 am (about 4 hours) the taxi will arrive to take me to the airport for my 6 am flight to California. Tomorrow will be a LONG day! This will be short because I still need to get some packing done.

This morning I ran the longest 4 miles ever! I've been feeling anxious the past couple of days (for the obvious reasons), and I think that's why my heart rate shot up within a few minutes of my run! It was tough! The good thing about all of this is that I haven't had much of an appetite at all. I guess I'm what you would call an emotional noneater? I lose my appetite when I'm stressed, depressed, worried, anxious, etc.

Anyway, I've got a million things to do before the taxi comes! Sleep maybe?

Till Tomorrow,

Deedah

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish I was an emotional non-eater! The minute I'm stressed I reach for the snacks. Enjoy California!

Post a Comment

 

Deedah's Cupcakes & Fitness 2.0! Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice