Sunday, August 29, 2010

Running and Working Weekend


Saturday run: 6.2 miles 
Sunday run: 4.0 miles

It was a good weekend for running! The weather was perfect: cool and sunny in the mornings, warm with low humidity during the day.

I didn't run anywhere interesting, I must confess. I just had too much to do to leisurely run all over town. I just ran around my neighborhood, which was fine. It got the job done, right? After my runs, I had to get to work on my freelancing (and watching FearNet On Demand Movies and the Lifetime Movie Network).
I did go to this huge thrift store on Saturday. I wanted to see if they had any interesting beads or buttons for this shrug I'm knitting. There were so many cool things! I didn't buy anything because Monday is their 25% off everything day. I saw this great pair of brown leather Franco Sarto shoes that would look great for the Fall, and they were $6.95! I didn't buy them because I wanted to wait until they were even cheaper on Monday, haha. Some things there still had the store tags! Unfortunately, I didn't find any cool buttons or beads. But when I go back tomorrow after work, I'll look closer at the vintage clothes to see if there is anything I can buy that has cool buttons.

Anyway, I'm tired being on the computer! I wish had one job that paid all the bills instead of multiple jobs. But I'm not going to complain too much. In all seriousnee, I'm lucky enough to have a job, much less two jobs so I can have a little extra. I'm really blessed and lucky in that sense.

Deedah

2 comments:

Mark on August 29, 2010 at 8:08 PM said...

Where do you find the motivation to run both days of the weekend? I run three week days and that is me done! :)

Deedah on August 30, 2010 at 5:29 AM said...

I'm less motivated during the week. I only run twice, maybe three times, during the weekdays because I HATE getting up at 4 am to go before work and I HATE going to the gym and going on the treadmill. In the weekends, I can go for a run outside at around 7 or 7:30 am, which is perfect. :)

Post a Comment

 

Deedah's Cupcakes & Fitness 2.0! Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice