Thursday, July 1, 2010

Welcome!


Hi, and welcome to my brand new blog!


I’m so glad that I finally got it up and running. I’ve been reading blogs for a couple of years now (yes, I’m late to the party, but better late than never!), and I really appreciate all the wisdom and motivation I get every morning from the blogworld. From weight loss and exercise advice to great things to see, eat, and do, I love to read about REAL people living real lives, facing real challenges, and accomplishing real goals, just like me. Sure, the media is saturated with shows about what to eat, how to live, what to wear, etc., but, for me, there is always a certain disconnect that interferes with me absorbing and trusting what they have to say.

So, for those who are interested, this blog was created for the following purpose:

To give myself a creative outlet where I can journal my personal journey to accomplishing my fitness, health, and life goals without sacrificing too much of the simple pleasures in life (like cake!), as well as to be part of this dynamic (and fun) internet community.

Stay tuned for some pics, history, and a fresh set of goals!

Have a great 4th of July Weekend!

Deedah

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Deedah's Cupcakes & Fitness 2.0! Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice