Sunday, July 25, 2010

Babies & Bows


This morning, I knew I wouldn't have time to go to the gym because I had to go to church and take care of the puggies before going to yet another baby shower. So I woke up at 6:30 am and peeked out my front door to check the weather. The temperature seemed tolerable, so I ran a long, hot 2 miles. I thought I might be able to get a 5 K in, but my knees and lungs were telling me that they would prefer to go back inside. Tomorrow is a strengthen and stretch day, so it'll be a good break from running.

Today, I want to give a plug to my friend, Karin (Hamburke's Bows), who makes the most beautiful and creative bows on Etsy. I recently bought this one from her, which I wore to the shower.


This bow is beautiful! I think it would make a gorgeous bow for a bride! It's very finely crafted, with pearl details. When/if my day ever comes, I'll definitely have to commission her to make me a bow to wear!

Well today I have a headache that could take down an elephant so I'll make this short and sweet.

Till Tomorrow,

Deedah

2 comments:

Evolving Through Running on July 26, 2010 at 5:27 AM said...

Just stumbled upon your blog this morning. Congrats on the progress training for your half. Any kind of training in this inferno-summer is an accomplishment.

Love the dog pics - good looking guys!

hamburke on July 27, 2010 at 11:43 AM said...

Thanks for featuring me! I just bought bleached white muslin too but I accidentally left it in South Carolina at my InLaw's house (along with some really awesome fabric that made these bows http://www.etsy.com/listing/51545380/cute-as-a-button-folded-fabric-flower, some awesome quilting cottons and my heavy duty thread) while on vacation! My MIL is shipping my mini-kit up here. Until then, I'll be working with scrap fabric from fabrics from our Halloween costumes!

Post a Comment

 

Deedah's Cupcakes & Fitness 2.0! Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice