Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Support


Second post of the day

Yes, Brian is tired of hearing about the race and the fact that I can't get the Coast-to-Coast medal. Yes, he had to endure 9 LONG months of me complaining about training and aches and pains and gaining weight.

BUT he went to Florida, endured my last-minute nerves, took me out for a filet mignon dinner for my birthday, and then he got up at 2 am the next morning and hung out with my parents for HOURS in the middle of the night while I ran. And that's not all. We didn't sleep after the race. We went to church and then went out to dinner and karoake for my mom's birthday celebration that night, not getting home until after midnight. For nearly 24 hours, he held my hand and supported me without a single complaint.

For that I am more grateful that I can even express. Thank you, Gagoo, for everything. I really couldn't have AND wouldn't have done this without you. Seeing you at mile 13 cheering me on will be one of my most cherished memories that I will keep in my heart until the day I die.

I love you

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Deedah's Cupcakes & Fitness 2.0! Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice