Saturday, September 25, 2010

Sharktopus...


...is what I'm watching on the SyFy channel right now. I LOVE those SyFy channel B movies, featuring such future classics as the aforementioned Sharktopus; Lake Placid, parts 1-3; and Dinocroc vs. Super Gator. My wildest dreams would come true if I could be in just one of those movies. How much fun would that be? I wouldn't care if they paid me $100. I could totally play the nerdy scientist fighting against time to save the hapless tourists from certain peril. So if anyone out there happens to work for SyFy, drop me a line. I'd be willing to get paid in gum.

Anyway, I broke my hiatus today (YAY!) and ran a good 5 miler around my neighborhood this morning. And my knees didn't hurt. I'm so glad I listened to my body and rested when I needed rest. My body pretty much told me when I was ready to run again.

Deedah

2 comments:

Mark on September 26, 2010 at 9:08 AM said...

If you're that keen, why not create your own movie! Write a basic script, cast yourself as the lead role, grab a video camera and ACTION! You could be the next YouTube star :)

Giulia Jones on September 26, 2010 at 11:15 AM said...

Awesome! Yay Body :)

Post a Comment

 

Deedah's Cupcakes & Fitness 2.0! Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice