Wednesday, September 8, 2010

8 Questions


Mark over at Fatophobia tagged me to answer the following questions! My first tagging...

1. If you could choose one movie to watch daily for ever, what would you choose?

It would be a toss up between Gladiator, Goodfellas, and Titanic, all of which I've watched an embarrassing number of times!


2. What is the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to you?

I fall down a lot and am a complete clutz so I would have to say the time I was running on a sidewalk along a busy street and fell on my palms and knees. I was far away from home, bleeding all down my leg, and had to call my parents to pick me up.

3. You are allowed to take one trip in a time machine, when would you travel to?

I would travel to the time when I was in my early teens and so desperate to grow up. I would convince my young self to relish every bit of this wonderful time and to not try so hard to hurry it along.

4. If you could go on a date with any celebrity (past or present), who would it be and why?

I would love to go on a date with the pre-Prisilla Elvis Presley, although I would probably be completely disillusioned by him, forever toppling him from the pedestal I have set him upon, haha

5. What is your favourite website that has consumed a lot of your time recently?

My guily pleasure...People.com

6. A genie is willing to grant you a single wish. What would you wish for?

Other than the other two wishes? The courage to accept the things I can't change but that are meant to be.

7. What was happening, the last time you cried tears of joy?

I saw Brian waiting for me at the finish line of my very first 5K. He looked so proud.

8. How would you survive a zombie apocalypse?
 
CARDIO, haha. I love that movie.

3 comments:

Mark on September 8, 2010 at 2:32 PM said...

Thanks for taking the time to take part. Those are great answers! :)

I totally relate to #3. Spent years wishing I was older and now it's happened !!!!

Which film are you talking about in #8? I love zombie movies and will have to check it out :)

hamburke on September 13, 2010 at 7:41 AM said...

#6 sounds suspiciously like something I heard in high school - like everyday during prayers... very Selesian...

hamburke on September 13, 2010 at 7:42 AM said...

oops - Salesian!

Post a Comment

 

Deedah's Cupcakes & Fitness 2.0! Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice