Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Last Hurrah at the Dells


Another year of going to Wisconsin Dells is over. For the past 4 years, the Dells has become the very idea of summer. I can go to Florida any old time. But the Dells is strictly a summer place for me. There, I feel like I'm back to where times were simpler. I feel like a I go a decade or two back in time to a place where drive-ins still trump any HD IMAX 3D theater, where boat rides, fudge, and candy apples aren't just nostalgic novelties, anachronisms set in a world of high-tech thrills. Of course the waterparks are all the latest and greatest. The travel channel wouldn't have named Noah's Ark one of the best if it weren't up to par with the likes of Six Flags or even Disney World.

This weekend, Brian and I closed out another summer together. Maybe this time next year neither of us will be left behind at the airport.

I leave you with some pics! Back to fitness (and a few less cupcakes!) tomorrow!

Deedah



1 comments:

Mark on September 8, 2010 at 8:38 AM said...

You took five putts?!! Shocking! :p

Glad you had a great time at the Dells. Roll on next summer :)

Post a Comment

 

Deedah's Cupcakes & Fitness 2.0! Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice