Friday, April 29, 2011

TGIF!


 The Royal Wedding

Beautiful bride! Gosh that lady is pretty! I usually can't stand wedding dresses. I think they're really ugly for the most part. Honestly, I don't think I've ever liked anyone's dress I've seen. Too much tool, too much poof, and all too similar. But Kate's was just gorgeous. So elegant and classic. I love how it wasn't a strapless tube with an overgrown tutu attached. I love the lace sleeves and fitted bodice and naturally flowing gown.

She must be over the moon. I can't even imagine. Well she waited nearly 10 years for it so she deserves it. I'm definitely not one to talk, but that's a long time to wait. As they saying goes, "she has the patience of a saint." Well, William will be king one day so, heck, I'd wait 10 years too!

1 comments:

Lyn on September 15, 2011 at 2:37 PM said...

Where'd ya go??

Post a Comment

 

Deedah's Cupcakes & Fitness 2.0! Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice