Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Week 2: Jillian Gets Insane


The LONG 4th of July weekend is behind us now and the steady summer decline begins. Ever since I was in school, July 4th was always the peak of the summer season. Summer Vacations started in June and trips to the beach or Orlando followed soon after. 

This year for the 4th I spent a nice day running errands with my parents and then grilling pork chops on their deck. Other than the heat rash/allergy I've been dealing with all summer it was a good holiday. Friday Travis came over and made me a roasted chicken dinner with mashed sweet potatoes and baked onion rings. 

I admit that I ate clean about 70% of the time and did have some sweets. Buy I'm happy to say that I didn't stuff myself or go bat shit crazy with the holiday food. I enjoyed myself in moderation. 

This week begins week 2 of Ripped in 30 and I'm already feeling stronger. This week's workout is tough, complete with mountain climbers, which has always been my very least favorite exercise. But I'm getting up and doing it. This morning I even did part of week 1 as well to make the workout an full hour. And you know it wasn't that bad. So I might do that some days. 

I'm working out every day, Monday through Friday and resting Saturday and Sunday because I don't like to get up early when Travis is with me ;-)

So it's been so far so good!

Oh and chia seeds in oatmeal with Greek yogurt and berries (chilled overnight) is probably one of the most delicious things I've ever eaten! Recipe coming soon! When I can write a post on my actual computer instead of my iPhone.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Deedah's Cupcakes & Fitness 2.0! Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice